To reserve your spot in your chosen session, you will be required to pay two separate starting fees:
- Fee 1: Non-refundable deposit of $110 per child if choosing our Lexington location, or $120 per child if choosing our Richmond or Winchester locations, at the time of reservation (this will cover your first week of lessons).
- Fee 2: One-time fee of $105 for National Registration per child which covers a medical and developmental screening. After Fee 1 is paid, a link to complete this registration will be sent a few weeks prior to our start date.
- Learn more about the registration process below.
Weekly tuition is due starting on the week two session:
- Lexington location: $110 per week. Our sibling discount is $210 per week for two siblings, and $310 per week for 3 siblings.
- Richmond or Winchester locations: $120 per week. Our sibling discount is $230 per week for two siblings, and $330 per week for 3 siblings.
- All tuition is billed weekly during your session.
We offer first responder, active military, and need-based scholarships! Contact us to learn more.
- ISR National Registration Update Fee (non-refundable): $35 per child
- Refresher Session (2 weeks): $110 per child/per week for our Lexington location, $120 per child/per week for our Richmond and Winchester locations.
- Maintenance Lessons: $21 per lesson (Due in full, up front)
The ISR program consists of a 10-minute lesson time slot per day, 5 consecutive days a week. The weekly lesson fee is paid each Friday for the following week. You are paying for a time slot for your child and there is no credit given for student absence or cancellation, with the exception of two free sick days. Credit for lessons canceled by the instructor due to weather or other factors will be credited to the students for the following week’s lessons.
the REGISTRATION PROCESS
All students must have approval from Infant Swimming Resource before lessons may begin. The registration process for ISR Self-Rescue® Lessons is as follows:
1. Talk with your Instructor
Do you have questions about the program? Check out the FAQ page or Contact Us!
2. Initial Lesson Deposit and Time Slot Reservation
After you understand the program details and determined you want to make the commitment for your child to take lessons, you will select your preferred location, session start date, and time slot. A week prior to the start of lessons, we will provide you a “First Day” email that includes all the information you need regarding necessary swim attire, what to bring to lessons, foods to avoid, etc. Please carefully review this information prior to the first lesson.
3. Online National Registration and Fee
Each family will have access to a digital ISR Parent Resource Guide. This is a fabulous resource; please read it in preparation for the first lesson. It explains the many facets of ISR lessons and techniques, addresses FAQs and the role of parent, and provides vital information for practicing good family aquatic safety.
Thank you for choosing ISR lessons for your child – it is an exceptional program. Please feel free to contact us with questions or to check lesson time availability. We look forward to seeing you soon and teaching your little one ISR Self-Rescue® skills!